Sunday, December 27, 2015

My Best Feline Girl Friend IS MY SECRET PAW!!

HIYA! SAVANNAH HERE, ALONG WITH THE KID SAGE

We were gobsmacked to find that our Secret Paw was none other than my very own BFGF (best feline girl friend) Cathy Keisha!

And Oh My Cat did she deliver!!

While I snoozed...

TKS opened and inspected the package..."This will be mine!"

And she was right, at least in her own little mind...

Mine, mine, mine!!!
I arrived just in time to claim a couple of items for my very own.


And then I was gobsmacked to see Mom L open a pressie...and it was for HER!

A beautiful, warm and soft scarf with PAW TRACKS all over it! Totally pawsome!

Whatever power in the Universe gave us my BFGF as our Secret Paw, we are grateful. Our favorite Russian Blue and white gal and her TW are just the best, and so thoughtful.

PAW PATS, SAVANNAH
HEAD BONKS, THE KID SAGE
HIGH FIVE, MOM L

3 comments:

  1. How purrrrfect was that?! Love Mom L's scarf! Sage looks like a dragon sitting on it's stash MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were pleased when the random name generator matched up the two of you. What a wonderful Secret Paws package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We screamed out loud when TW opened the e-mail from Mom Paula even though it was the middle of the night. Hope you didn’t mind that TW is such a sorry wrapper. Merry Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete