Saturday, December 19, 2015

A Secret Paws all the Way from Kansas for the Farm Cats in Montana

For those of you that don't know the Farm cats, they are four lively cats that live in Montana. They are Stinky, a short haired female tabby cat, Pumpkin, a long haired male tortie cat, Sherpa, a long haired male orange tabby cat and Harry, a short haired male tuxedo cat. They live with seven goats, 5 ducks and some chickens. The humans live in a yurt. I hope you enjoy reading about their wonderful Secret Paws gift from the wonderful human and cats from A Tonk's Tail.


It was an exciting day on the Farm today. Especially for the Farm cats. A big box arrived - it looked like it was their food delivery from Chewy but it was not!



How did I know that..... The return address gave it away! That's the Mom of those lovable cats Maxwell, Faraday and Allie from A Tonk's Tail...err Tale,

She is the most talented maker of videos for Hallmark. Did you see the one she did for Best Friends Animal Society? You must! I will pause this Secret Paws to show it:

 

 Did that not make you cry? It's a beautiful video with a wonderful message. Be sure you share it!

But back to the Farm cats' fun!



 Harry the Farm cat was most interested in the goings on as I opened the box. He was duly impressed with all of the pretty packages in side the box.



 He was very interested in the card. Until I put it down and started opening presents. I would like to note that the cats are not usually allowed on the dining room table but I made an exception for Harry today. Don't tell the hubby, 'K?



 Harry laid early claim to certain packages. (I thought he looked sporty with a ribbon for the purposes of picture taking. I took it off of him as soon as I was done.)



 There were two sets of two wand toys! Harry went right for the feathers. That boy does love feathers. I think he believes he is "huntin' birdie" which I try to prevent.



He had some fun trying to catch the pom poms.  But while he was playing there was a new presence...cue Jaws music!



 Sherpa the Farm cat decided to join the fun! He didn't think Harry deserved all of the toys and ..... ...yes treats! Allie, Maxie and Faraday sent Harry his favorite treats.



I do not think he is going to share these. But fortunately there was another bag of treats for the other cats.


 Sherpa also wanted in on the wand toy fun. And so it came to pass. He ATTACKED that snakey toy. He didn't want to stop playing.



 He kept looking for it even after I put it away. He really had fun. So did Harry. They thank Lisa and Maxwell and Faraday and Allie. So do I. You see, they also included some very nice presents for me in the box!



 A beautiful cat ornament for my tree.



 Some adorable cat pins.



 And the cutest snowman baking dish EVER. I'm already thinking of what I shall bake.



 The Farm cats are very, very lucky kitties to have such wonderful friends in Kansas. They LOVE everything and will have a great time playing with it all.

 They thank you Lisa.

 They thank you Allie.

 They thank you Maxwell.

 They thank you Faraday.

 I thank you too. Your package put a big smile on my face today and truth be told I really needed it. It came at the perfect time to lift my spirits. We wish you the best of this holiday season and happiest New Year.

4 comments:

  1. great photo of the one pawing at the wand toy!

    Have a happy holiday season!


    Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog about the abandoned/feral cat colony I manage.

    Debby in Prescott Valley, Arizona

    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC! You got.... everything! So much fun things! Have a blast and a great Chrissymouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMC you all got some fantastic swag from some of our favorite kitties! Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Secret Paws package.

    Thank you for participating in Secret Paws this year.

    ReplyDelete