If you would like to participate in Secret Paws 2015, please email the following information to Truffle and Brulee at our email address (email@example.com) by November 7, 2015. Please put Secret Paws 2015 in the Subject Line. It's easiest to copy and paste this information in your email to make sure you include everything.
- Name of cats. Please specify name and number. (example: Truffle, Brulee. 2 cats)
- Email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Name of Cat Blog (example: Sweet Purrfections)
- Blog address (example: http://sweetpurrfections.blogspot.com)
- Complete Mailing address : It's important to include your human's first and last name because some post offices will not deliver to an address without this; especially if you live out of the United States.
- Would you be willing to ship a package to a kitty from another country? (Remember postage is higher and packages must be shipped earlier when shipping internationally)
- Favorite Color
- Favorite Treat:
- Favorite Toy
- Information on items that should be avoided (specific flavors, toys, treats, etc.)
- Anything else you would like your Secret Paw to know about you.
Let's limit this to $25 because of the economy.
Please send your information to Truffle and Brulee by November 7, 2015. Mom Paula will help us sort everything out within a week and we will email everyone their partner by November 15, 2015. Keep the Secret Paws "secret" this year until you receive yours and then post about your package on this blog and/or yours. The Secret Paws package that you send to may not be the same kitty you receive from. Please try to make sure everyone receives their Secret Paws package by December 15, 2015. We strongly recommend you ship international packages by December 1, 2015. We also strongly recommend that you use priority mail with a tracking number.
We will also send everyone an invitation to contribute to this blog site so you can post pictures and thank yous once you receive yours.